This is an ideal way to start your visit to Ireland.
Many of our clients use this package to settle in and enjoy Dublin’s fair city before collecting your car hire on day three.
Mini stay includes:
- 2 Nights ensuite accommodation
- twin share basis
- Full breakfast
- 2 Day Dublin Pass – includes
- Aircoach transfer from Dublin airport to Dublin City Centre
- All taxes and charges. Rates are $AUD per person twin share basis
- The Dublin Pass offers you free entry to over 30 of Dublin’s top visitor attractions, transport from the airport to the city with Aircoach and access to over 25 special offers and discounts in shops, restaurants, leisure pursuits, tours and much more!
Using smart card technology the Dublin Pass allows the visitor the freedom to explore the city at their leisure. With over 30 attractions included in the price of the Pass there is no need to carry cash or rummage for money – so keep your wallet in your pocket, save money and discover Dublin!
Dublin is a delight to explore and very easy to navigate on foot, with many of our visitor attractions within easy walking distance of each other.
Not only does the Dublin Pass entitle you to free admission, you also benefit from Fast-Track entry, allowing you to skip the long queues at some of the busiest tourist attractions! Simply show your Dublin Pass to the attendant and you can bypass the queue.
Free entry to:
National Wax Museum Plus
Will receive a special offer or added value exclusive to the Dublin Pass holder on presentation of the Pass.
- Airfield Trust
- Chester Beatty Library
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Croke Park Experience
- Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre
- Dublin Castle
- Dublin Writers Museum
- Dublin Zoo
- Dublinia and the Viking World
- Dublin’s City Hall – The Story of the Capital
- Glasnevin Cemetery – Irelands Necropolis
- Guinness Storehouse
- Irish Museum of Modern Art
- James Joyce Centre
- James Joyce Museum
- Kilmainham Gaol
- The Shaw Birthplace
- Malahide Castle
- National Aquatic Centre
- National Gallery of Ireland
- National Museum of Ireland – Archaeology
- National Museum of Ireland – Decorative Arts & History
- National Museum of Ireland – Natural History
- National Wax Museum Plus
- Number Twenty Nine – Georgian House Museum
- Saint Patrick’s Cathedral
- Skerries Mills
- Tara’s Palace
- The Casino, Marino
- The Fry Model Railway
- The Old Jameson Distillery
Other city hotels can be incorporated into this package if you have a favourite. Package price will vary during Trade Fairs, Easter, St Patrick’s Day celebrations and Christmas and some major Dublin events.
Rates in AUD$ per person twin/ triple share basis. Packages also available for other city hotels 3* – 5* upon request. Single rates also available. Packages may not be available during Trade Fairs, Easter, St Patrick’s Day celebrations and Christmas.